• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Secondary Regulators and Manifolds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some spare secondary regulators and co2 manifolds that I need to get rid of. I tested each one and all the check valves seal/open properly and I watched the needle on all the regulators move when I adjusted the pressure. I never hooked these up as I didn't need this many.

I'll ship these for actual shipping costs, though I'll need to find boxes, so local is preferred. Local pickup is in West Roxbury, MA.

Click pictures for larger versions

All Sold.I have 4 of these: 3-way co2 manifold with check valves and barbs. $30 each.

I have 3 of these: Taprite secondary regulators with barbs and checkvalve. $35 each

Sold.I have 1 of these: Taprite secondary regulator capped on one end. 0-100pressure gauge and MFLs instead of barbs. $35

You can PM me but I prefer email. My email is my HBT Username @gmail.com

2 Manifolds sold. The rest is still available. I can ship out Monday if anyone's interested this weekend. I'll be busy after that and wont be able to ship again till the 20th.

Can I ask a question about the regulators? I am planning on keeping a soda on tap for the gf, and know i need that to be regulated at 30 psi or so, there is 1 in and 2 outs the regulator in the picture.

My setup would be regulator connected to CO2 tank at 30, a t, and then the secondary regulator connected to gas , being sent to a distributer. where does the second out go?

The way the ones in my picture are configured, they're meant to be chained together so the 2nd out would go to the input of another regulator. You'd have to take the barb off and put a cap or something, or put some hose on the barb and seal the hose somehow.

The regulator in the 3rd picture would work for you though, as one side is capped. It's just got MFL connections instead of barbs, and a 0-100 psi gauge instead of the normal 0-60 psi gauge

Back