Greetings from VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john727

Reaction score
Hello to all! My name is John, and I am just starting out on my home brewing quest. I came across this forum a few days ago, and decided it would be a terrific place to share my successes (and failures) as I try and figure out what I'm doing. I can't wait to get started - I aim to get my first batch in by the end of the month.

Hi John, Welcome to the forums. Good luck in your brewing adventures, I am only about a month in and I already have 2 brews under my belt and I am planning another tonight or tomorrow. Where are you in virginia? I live in NOVA. Cheers.

Thanks! I hope to get several batches in relatively quickly, maybe help level out the learning curve a bit. I'm still trying to figure out the whole "what equipment should I buy" situation.

I'm down in SW VA myself, near Roanoke.

Seems like there's a decent Virginia representation, good to know, and thanks for the great welcome!

Back