10% Off Custom Caps at BottleMark.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes please

they look great

caps-56411.jpg

I'm totally new these custom caps. I allready got a code through PM from bottlemark :)

My logo is black on white:

999GoudenSwaen.jpg

Can I use this image in the designer? Will the white be different from the white of the cap?

I'm totally new these custom caps. I allready got a code through PM from bottlemark :)

My logo is black on white:

999GoudenSwaen.jpg

Can I use this image in the designer? Will the white be different from the white of the cap?

Anything that is white in the design you upload reads as transparent to our printer, meaning that any white in your design will turn out to be the same white on the cap. You could also set white colors as transparent and upload a PNG instead, but it doesn't matter. Either choice results in the same cap.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions! [email protected]

Ugh... Now that I ordered caps this means I'll need to bottle again. I hate bottling. But custom caps are just too cool. What is the lead time on these? I ordered this morning...

By the way, this company is awesome. I am design retarded and I couldn't put together this simple cap I had in mind. I emailed the guy to ask for tips. He emailed back on a Friday and gave me a bunch of tips, but also said he could do one for me if I wanted. I gave him the specifics and he sent me a perfect design on Monday. I couldn't ask for more. I WILL be a repeat customer. This is exactly how other companies should dI business. Good on them.

I'd like a code. Also, I don't see a design template on your site. Is there one available?

Latest posts

Back