Just bottled 1st cider. That is all. ;)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahahb

Reaction score
IMAG0061.jpg

I think I'll start taking all my pics with my gat. That way it's extra HARD! :drunk::cross:

Anyway, recipe was just 1 gallon of Murray's Cider(glass). 3oz frozen apple juice concentrate, ~5tbsp demarara sugar. Raised gravity from 1.050(plain) to 1.060. Pitched Nottingham on 4/2. SG was 1.012 before bottling. Going to use the stovetop pasteurizing method.

My first, but certainly not last venture with cider. :rockin:

LOL at the picture... Nothing mixes quite like alcohol and firearms.

Question for you, where did you get the clear bottles? Did you just drink something that came in them and save them, or did you find a place that sold them?

Wonderful Photo, Rahahb!

I don't think anyone will mess with your homebrews:D

I also love the clear bottles, the only ones I have are Miller Highlife's and they are screw tops, so I am not sure if they will hold under carb.

Enjoy the cider!

Wonderful Photo, Rahahb!

I don't think anyone will mess with your homebrews:D

I also love the clear bottles, the only ones I have are Miller Highlife's and they are screw tops, so I am not sure if they will hold under carb.

Enjoy the cider!

I'm with you, i have 2 cases of High Life bottles peeled, cleaned and ready to sanitize. I plan on bottling my cider and some Skeeter Pee in them, but i don't think they will handle bottle conditioning and pasteurizing.

Latest posts

Back