Wow that's fresh. enjoy by 7/4/13 content.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3n00b

Reaction score
Letting it warm up and I'll pop it open!!! Too bad it was limit one. Stingy bastids!

ForumRunner_20130605_162308.jpg

ForumRunner_20130605_162322.jpg

Wow that is damn good. Totally lives up to the hype. Malt, citrus, tropical fruit and some aroma I can't identify. Maybe cinnamon? Never had anything like it.

ForumRunner_20130605_163559.jpg

Yeah those are some amazing beers! We were doing a little work at one of our showrooms after hours and opened a couple of these - decided it's definitely one of the most well rounded IPAs we've ever had. Once again, well done Stone Brewing!

Cheers!

Enjoy by IPAs may be my favorite IIPAs. I know that I haven't tried them all but they're amazing. I've had them mainly on draft and they're so great. I think that's one of the reasons why Heady is so well reviewed is it's almsot impossible to buy an old one and hoppy beers should be enjoyed fresh.

I agree. Ive had several releases of enjoy by and they're pretty much all the same, just a fresher release. Solid iipa thats one of my favs.

Back