• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade: Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndianaBrewer

Reaction score
A couple years ago I purchased a PID'd Rancilio Sivia espresso machine and also a Rancilio Rocky bean grinder. I enjoyed great use from this setup, but recently I have only used it sparingly. I would like to sell these items or possibly trade them for similar valued brewing equipment.

The Silvia-Rocky combo pulls great shots and can also make mean lattes, cappuccinos, etc. The Silvia is also temperature controlled via PID, which all Homebrewtalkers can appreciate.

If you would like to take a look I have the items posted in the classifieds section of CoffeeGeek.com. Here is the address: http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/members/buysell/600135

The total value of the Silvia and Rocky, plus a couple extras is $850.

If you were thinking of a trade, I currently have a two keggle setup with hopes of getting to a full Brutus setup at some point.

Thanks for looking!

photo.JPG

i've had this combo (non PID'd) for almost seven years. i use it daily and am still thrilled with the coffee it makes. somebody will enjoy this!

Back