• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Pin lock kegs trade for...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewdogskip

Reaction score
I have 2 pin lock kegs that I want to trade for 2 ball lock kegs or a keggle. Hit me up if your interested, I will be in near Baltimore/Annapolis until Saturday and then I will be back in western MD.

well its too bad you didnt post this earlier. i have 2 ball lock i would be willing to trade but its looking like right now one is pending on a trade. i still have one more thats in really good shape. please attach some pics of these kegs so i can get a better understanding of what condition they are in.

thanks

nic

Just realized that only one of the kegs is pin lock...

1000077r.jpg

It is in OK condition. They need a good scrubbing and cleaning, new gaskets and lube etc.
Just got them out of storage and realized that I am set up for ball lock now!:drunk:

lol i understand. well would you say that the coca cola one appears to be in the best shape?

also the second keg (non coca cola keg) appears to be ball lock. i have never seen a pin lock keg with its post at 180 degrees. can you clarify?

Yea the other is a ball lock, my kegging system is working!
The coca cola keg is in pretty good shape, just needs a little lovin' to make her pretty again.

lol kk. ya im interested in the coca cola keg but i cant commit right now. if this other trade does not work out than i will trade my ball lock for your keg if you still have it. ill let you know what happens. also i have an extra keggle thats in great shape but its worth alot more to me than a couple soda kegs. sorry.

Back