Recession not affecting beer & tobacco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya...during a recession people typically turn to the more affordable forms of entertainment, also a proven fact that many depressed people naturally self medicate with Tobacco...mostly without knowing it.
I'd like to point out the # of $40,000.00 Pickups pulling $100,000 5th wheels down the interstate at $4.89 for Diesel.....I'm still not convinced about this recession.

Ya...during a recession people typically turn to the more affordable forms of entertainment, also a proven fact that many depressed people naturally self medicate with Tobacco...mostly without knowing it.
I'd like to point out the # of $40,000.00 Pickups pulling $100,000 5th wheels down the interstate at $4.89 for Diesel.....I'm still not convinced about this recession.

But remember the #1 vehicle owned by the nations millionnaires.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ford F-150. So if you have money the economy is not as big of a problem unless you consider the fact that they have more to lose

Back