Triple Barrel Brewcast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Gonna just start a thread and bump it before each broadcast instead of making a new one each time.

The purpose of the webcast is simply to take some of the mystery out of larger scale brewing and the process used at that scale. I do this for a living but do not consider myself exactly a pro so I will gladly answer any questions I can so feel free to ask away. This is a business so I will not give any recipe information out, I assume the viewers understand that but I want to state it up front.

Anyways getting ready to start here in about another 10 minutes, tune in if you are interested.

Broadcasting again on Monday Dec 17th beginning at 8:15am PST

Got the issue with the Ustream Producer program figured out so if all goes well the broadcast should be stepped up a notch and hopefully will be the last "test" session before I begin adding new content and possibly some on demand videos as well.

Broadcast set for Wed the 26th of Dec. with a guest brewer.
Tune in and ask questions, also working on setting up a Twitter account so that people can ask questions through that as well, but haven't finalized it as of yet.

Slowly working on getting on demand videos setup with interviews of other local brewers and brewery workers and owners as well as finalizing a more interesting format because I know 7 hours of watching someone work in short spurts gets old after a bit.

Back