BB Oktoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnjoyGoodBeer

Reaction score
Got a BB Okatoberfest (kit) said that it could be fermented at ale temps. Wich i wont be able to get it down to the colder dagrees what it actually calls for ( can't remember what the kit said). So do you fuys think it'll be alrght at around 68 to 69•? Or is that to high? The kit did say it would work in ale temps. Just wondering.

Got a BB Okatoberfest (kit) said that it could be fermented at ale temps. Wich i wont be able to get it down to the colder dagrees what it actually calls for ( can't remember what the kit said). So do you fuys think it'll be alrght at around 68 to 69•? Or is that to high? The kit did say it would work in ale temps. Just wondering.

What kind of yeast are you using? It all depends on the yeast.

BB oktoberfest comes with US05, an ale yeast. Which means that it will work great at 68 F.

Horseballs said:
BB oktoberfest comes with US05, an ale yeast. Which means that it will work great at 68 F.

Thank you. I was wrong on the 1 sachet then? Thats what the paper said. Least I think

Back