Abnormal Ales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried both the chili beer and the pizza beer. I like them both! I have a chili beer in secondary as I type. It is my second attempt. the first was much too spicy, hopefully this one will turn out well. I have also made a potato beer, and that one turned out excellent, IMHO.

I have also tried the chili beer. How are you brewing it? Are you adding a jalepeno in each bottle like they do?

I have seen recipes in this forum for just about every kind of beer you can imagine; to include bacon beer and chili dog beer. Just the other day I saw a peanut butter beer on here.

The beer made from bananas was on bizarre foods. They showed you the basic steps to make it. Pretty cool.

I have also tried the chili beer. How are you brewing it? Are you adding a jalepeno in each bottle like they do?

The first time I made it I put a jalapeno in each bottle. WAY TOO HOT!!!! This time I took a dozen peppers and put them in secondary. I am checking it every couple day to see if it is hot enough, too hot, whatever. It is still an experiment in progress............

Back