Blue Beer Bottle Supplier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKFreak

Reaction score
Hey, y'all! I'm looking for a US supplier of cobalt blue beer bottles. NOT the wire bail, EZ type but the regular old capper type. I've found a couple of Chinese companies that have them, but you have to buy massive quantities, have them picked up at a sea port (not many of them in KY!)or pay extra to have them picked up and trucked in, and with no guarantee of safe arrival or offset for breakage. I don't mind buying a sizable lot if they are reasonable. Anybody got any ideas? :rockin:

Thanks, I checked them out and they are all Bud Light Platinum bottles- screw on caps. Found a couple of overseas companies that make them but shipping and minimum quantity makes them too high. I'll keep looking!

EZ-Cap bottles can take a regular cap, just leave off the wireform. You have to use a bench capper though, not a hand-held one... or so I have read. This would be an expensive way to get blue bottles though.

Curious...has anyone ever tried using the 375 mm wine bottles, corks, and wire hoods? I know it wouldn't be cheap, but could be kinda cool for gift or special occasion purposes. Any issues anyone knows of that would prevent this?:tank:

i don't see any reason why that wouldn't work. i'd check the bottle neck to make sure the cage has something to grip on to (i.e. not slide up off the neck), but otherwise should work fine.

Curious...has anyone ever tried using the 375 mm wine bottles, corks, and wire hoods? I know it wouldn't be cheap, but could be kinda cool for gift or special occasion purposes. Any issues anyone knows of that would prevent this?:tank:

Wine bottles won't take pressure. You'd have to go to champagne bottles and I've never seen those in blue.

Back