3D Model - Brutus 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animade

Reaction score
For some ungodly reason, i woke up at 1 AM, what better to do than start trolling HBT.

My brother and I are switching from extract to all grain by way of a 3 barrel "Brutus" style rig. There are some very talented DIY systems here and i was inspired to do SOMETHING at 1 AM.

I was very impressed with jlandin's setup of his Brutis 10 so, I decided to design/render our rig using google sketchup (it's free!) and tweak any design ideas before cutting metal. The outside frame diminsions are oversized right now until i flesh out more of the parts.

Currently i've created the burners, keg, outside frame, keg supports, casters. It's all going to be actual size +/- 1/32". Parts can be rendered separately and dimensioned as well.

I plan on uploading my 3d model to google 3d warehouse so that anyone can download the finished product and change it to anyway they like.

Here is the first rendering (i wish my garage was this tidy too).

Back