Santa came and...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtant

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't bring any of the hardware I asked for :-( Some great stuff, but none of the keggle parts...so I went on a shopping spree of my own.

Parts ordered:
- sight glass with thermometer from Bobby_m
- wellness 3 pc ball valve w/ss dip tube
- knockout punch
- male and female disconnects
- food grade vinyl tubing
- garden hose adapters
- ss screens

I'm tired or looking at sad sankeys in the basement. Building my keggle should give me time to fund a counter flow chiller and pump (or source parts for a perialstatic).

Now comes the hard part...patiently waiting for ship dates.

Sorry to hear that Santa (aka SWMBO) did not deliver! The plus side is that now you will get exactly what you want... Got any plans for what you intend to build? I am looking for a Keggle to make a MLT... I am debating on whether to start procuring parts or wait til I get a good used keg.

Eventually it will be an electric brew keggle. I want to step into AG by the end of next year, but I have to make it to full boils, first.

I have not made my mind up, yet, whether I'll go propane or just jump straight into all electric.

Back