would love my own logo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewguy82

Reaction score
Where do I get one made by someone? how much can they cost?

Or

How can I do one myself without using photos...making one look proffesional?

Just curious i know i sound stupid right now lol

You can get one several ways. There are a few folks and vendors on here who can do it for you, there is Brew Brand Creative (name?), you can even ask graphic designers in your area to do it for you. There are ALOT of different types of software you can use to put one together as well. Most take a while to learn though (Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator)... If you find an inexperienced designer who doesn't know what to charge you you can get away with paying only $45 or something or even a trade with your beer. But if you want something good that looks great and you'll be satisfied with it it can go up to a few hundred bucks.

Brew Brand Creative, Josh is awesome to work with and knows what he is doing. Draw up a simple idea and tell him what you want and he will not rest until it's right. Trust me these guys are awesome.

V

Back