3rd balllock keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starrfish

Reaction score
found a ok deal on a 3rd ball lock. my fridge holds 2 but now I can have 2 on tap, while a third primes with corn sugar. Also allows me a keg for jockey box for parties & camping.

That's great! I started with three, and then quickly bought four more when I found out how handy it is to have extras. I use one strictly for soda- and now that my kids are grown and gone, I don't use it at all right now. The others I use for my pipeline. I think 6-7 is the perfect number for me.

for under 20 bucks you could buy a manifold and another line and connector, and not have to yeast carb your third keg, just set it to serving pressure next to your kegerator and it will quietly ready its self... just a thought.

A room temp keg is not going to carbonate at 10-12psi.

i forget not every kegerator is in the garage where it is 40 at best! 2.0-2.5 is easy to get much of the year at 12 psi in these parts, but that is a great point.

Back