Do you think this will fit two cornies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoviBlonde

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a used fridge for a kegerator that will fit two cornies and a 5lb Co2. I'm looking at this one Danby 'Beverage Cooler' DBC120BLS - found a nice used one. I'll bring measuring tape and maybe cut out circular pieces of carboard to make sure they'll fit, but I was just curious in the meantime. Based on these pictures and stats, do you think I'll be able to fit two? My main concern is the at bottom "floor", it looks split, like the compressor juts out. Do you think the room it leaves will be enough?

3.3 cu interior / 92 L
"Fits 120 soda cans"
Removable shelves, no freezer

Outside dimensions
Dimensions (L x W x H):
20 in. x 17.6 in. x 33.6 in
51 cm x 44.9 cm x 84 cm

Again my main concern is that the floor is split. If that wasn't there, it looks like it would fit easily. The red bull shot makes it look very tiny, but the empty one, looks about half way?

Any thoughts? Thanks! (Or any other issues I'm overlooking, drilling, temp, cooling lines, etc?)

fridge 1.jpg

fridge 2.jpg

fridge 3.jpg

fridge 4.jpg

fridge 5.jpg

Thanks. I've seen that site and done the calculations based on it, but still I think it all depends on that raised part in the floor and I was wondering if anyone can eyeball these pictures better than me. Or maybe if anyone has converted this one before?

I'm sort of leaning on the side that two won't fit unfortunately. Please, someone prove me wrong ;)

Back