They must be joking.. seriously

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, and it's not even gold plated! Only because it's been "modified"! Makes you wonder how many people will actually buy it though.

On one hand, they could have used grommets to make the penatrations water tight, but it's a fan cooled motor for pete's sake. I like the idea of using this clear thing as a spill guard, but I'd turn it upside down and leave the cover off.

Well if you had no tools it would ba cheaper than buying a drill and uni-bit.

If it came with the valves and piping, maybe

bradsul said:
Not sure how waterproof they should claim that is with the big hole in the side for the electrical cord.

Yea the words water resistant come to mind.

Waterproof implies a depth, as in Waterproof to 25 meters.

Waterproof to 2 inches?

olllllo said:
Yea the words water resistant come to mind.

Waterproof implies a depth, as in Waterproof to 25 meters.

Waterproof to 2 inches?

Modified for drain - should fittings leak, housing will be able to divert leakage to a safe part of the system.
Given the rest of the construction I take this to mean there are holes on the bottom too. :D

I thought Brewtree was gone. Two years ago they made a statement that they were no longer making brewing equipment and now it looks like that never happend.

I never liked thier system, the MT, HLT and BK does not come off for cleaning.

$5.99? Pffft. I have stacks of that exact container above my closet for storing miscellany, and I know for a fact that they are no more than $2.50 at Lowe's.

But it's modified! :rolleyes:

Look at the state of the cut on the keg!

Dsc00253mashtundualtherms.jpg

Latest posts

Back