Three Rivers Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
The wife needs to go shopping this weekend (that means driving to Farmington, NM!) so I get to set at Three Rivers Brewing for several hours. It's been a while since I have had any of their beers, so I am looking forward to it.

wow, there is a name from the past. I think it has been about 4 years since I've had any Three River's brews. I remember that I really liked their porter when I was in Farmington. They also used to have a good burger deal one night. I think it was Monday but I'm not quite sure. Do they still sell growlers?

Ah the 3 Rivers!!!! I spent alot of time in Farminton about 9 years ago. Really enjoyed that place. I remember they had a Vienna Lager that was awesome. Great little place, I miss it. Always nice to go fly fishing at the San Juan and cap the day off with a few pints from 3 Rivers. I have 3 river stickers on my fly rod case. Enjoy!!!!

Their new pizza parlor has some pretty good food. Not a bad place to plop down and try some brews.

I was there a couple of weeks ago, but with the whole family and I forgot what all I tried. Good beers though. I mostly remember the pepperoni and cilantro pizza......so good....

Latest posts

Back