CBC - San Diego!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun, take pics, and post later you lucky bugger!

Bring back some good beers to try as well !!

This is awesome. I did not know about this. where is it being held? I might try to go check it out if I can...

I have a lot of time coming up in SD.....I'm so pumped for Stone Brewery time!

Remember to raise you bottle of Miller Lite high when they are revealed as the World Beer Cup winner (in the subclass of American Light Lager, of course.)

Hey everyone. This is my first access to a computer since I got here. The conference is at the Town & Country Resort in Hotel Circle. I've never had access to so much free beer in my life! The California beer pavillion has 100 taps...all free! :ban:

Welcome reception at Stone last night was awesome. Jockey boxes setup throughout the beer garden and the brewery pouring a ton of great beers. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. I will leave a more detailed report when I get back to Seattle next week.

Until then, Cheers! :mug:

I took a tour of Stone last week, and part of the tour is the big refrigerated storage facility. They were holding beer for the CBC, some of which was packaged in Coors Light boxes. It was kinda funny to see all this Stone and other craft beer in there with pallets of boxes marked "Coors Light".

Back