Rush 2007!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mawa

Reaction score
Has any of you fellow Homebrewers seen Rush on the Snake and Arrows tour?

Or are you going to see them soon?

I'll be at the Augusts 12th concert at San Antonio!!!!!! Can't hardly wait!

Mawa

I'll be at the 8/11 show in Dallas. Been to everyone since they decided to get back together because of Neil. This time, I got tickets on floor level. Looking forward to that and that it's on a Saturday.....hangover here I come. In fact, I'm bringing 1/2 case of my American Amber that my buddy is going to try that has never had homebrew. Really wondering what he'll think about it.
One day off.....can't wait. (that is, off from being a Dad, a husband, a government drone, no cutting grass or house chores. Just hanging with a bud, no women, no CELL phones and home brew.) Wow, that's next Saturday isn't it? COMING UP!!!!

That's great! I'll be at the show the next day after you....so you'll be hungover sunday and monday will be my turn!

And I'm getting the whole weekend off! Leaving monterrey, Mexico on friday and coming back home until monday! And like you, no wifes, no kids, no job, just friends, good beer, expensive bad beer (at the concert, but what am i gonna do, drink sprite????) and, above all, EXCELLENT MUSIC!

Have a great time next saturday!

I saw them when they came through Raleigh. I cant seem to look at Alex Lifeson without thinking of Bubbles. The show was Kick A$$ though!

Back