Brewing in Louisvile KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaunine

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls I'm looking for some locals to talk about and possible brew beer with. None of my friends are really in to the brewing process just the consumption of. So I'm looking to find some that are out there with the same passion as me for the process. I'm currently brewing about once every two months but would like to do more. My wife is not much in way of excited about it either so I don't even have that going for me. She loves that I do it but just not her cup of tea either. So if anyone is having a brew day coming up or would like to plan one soon shoot me a pm.
Beau

I'm pretty much in the same boat that you are. My fiance likes the beer I make but shes not really interest in the process, which is the most interesting part for me. Most my friends are BMC drinkers and could care less about brewing. Do you brew all grain or extract?

I'm about two all grain brews in. Just recently bought a new kegging system and am trying to put together a proper brew system.

Latest posts

Back