tile setters in so cal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Any tile setters in socal? I removed part of a wall to install a breakfast bar counter top and in the process broke some tiles. Im taking the opportunity to change out all the tile in the kitchen but have never done it before and want it to come out nice.

Anybody local willing to help out? What should i expect to pay for install? I will need the old tile removed. raised foundation with hardie backer.

Are you replacing floor tiles or counter top tiles? I'm a tile setter and live in Fontana. I am really busy right now but my brother is looking for work. He lives in upland.

Are you replacing floor tiles or counter top tiles? I'm a tile setter and live in Fontana. I am really busy right now but my brother is looking for work. He lives in upland.

NICE!!! homebrewers unite...lol it will be floor tiles. i got some 6x24 porcelain tiles from lowes. I actually live in upland too

I believe I bought 2 lbs of ctz from you last year. My brother lives on 8th and arrow right around the corner from you. I should be able to meet up this week if you want. I'm just working in Claremont (next to Claremont craft brews). I'll pm you my number, my name is randy btw.

I thought so, I was just asking my gf is she remembered...lol, i think i still have an 11 pound bag i havent even opened yet because i was building my esetup.

Ya if you could swing by and let me know about how much you guys would want that would be great. I want to get the tile done so i can start all the trim work. I want to do some beadboard wainscoting

This is the tile

2013-01-05_20-19-56_359.jpg

And i got a bunch of this colr for .50 cents a foot so i think i wanna put it in the office so i can brew in there

2013-01-06_16-13-05_283.jpg

Back