Holiday Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikePiotti

Reaction score
On Thursday night I went to my company holiday party. They really do it up and this was my first time attending. I herd they had great gift baskets that they raffle off like a Chinese auction. I was pleasantly surprised they had about 6 "Craft Beer baskets" Of course I put in for all of them. Twice.

I was lucky enough to win, not one, but TWO! They had some great beers and figured where else to brag but here. They had some great beers in there. Here is a list...

Harpoon UFO
Firestone Double Jack
Oud Beersel Oude Kriek Vieille
Chimay Triple
Dogfish Head 75 Minute
Weyerbacher Merry Monk
Ommegang Three Philosophers
Founders Breakfast Stout
Firestone Union Jack
Victory Hopdevil
Allagash White
Yards Taven Ale
Yards Pale Ale
Fegleys Brew works Rude Elf
Dogfish Head 90 Minute
Goose island 312
and 6 Beer glasses and a reusable 6 pack carrier (obviously for my Home Brew!)

Looks like I got some good beers to drink for the holidays! Cheers! :mug:

unnamed.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

Nice! We have a party at the local VFW hall, and the first year they had a nice selection of craft beer behind the counter. The next year is was slim pickens. Turns out one of the bartenders hosted beer tastings there once a year and was no longer working there. This year I was drinking Miller High Life...

After my works party last Friday, I almost unintentionally got a $200 taxi to London @ 4am…..

Back