Brimstone Woodfire Grill...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinDave07

Reaction score
Can #$%@ my @%$@ and #%$# &"$&! #%@....

Rant/

First off, here is their expensive a$$ menu: http://www.brimstonewoodfiregrill.com/files/Brimstone Final Menu Sept. 2008.pdf

Now, i don't mind paying a little more for great food, but this was a complete waste of money!

No beer menu listed, and guess what's on tap??? BMC with the ever so exotic Bass. They had a whole page of wines, and from the looks of the place it appeared that beer wasn't "up to par" with their fancy ass standards. But that's another thread...

I paid $34 and expect to receive some nice Ahi Tuna but instead comes 5 bit#chy slices of grade-F, probably month-old brown looking tuna with a hint of purple in the middle, painted on grill marks, and absolutely no spices on it. That's it. :mad:

This is what Ahi Tuna is suppose to look like:

487567960_7ada2ddc8c.jpg

...Not the brown mush i got

SWMBO ordered the pork chops and they were "ok" certaintly not worth the money, but not bad. It came with some funky "homemade root beer bbq sauce" that tasted like pure molasses.

Overall it was a waste of time and money. I've been to The Cordon Bleu culinary school that has a restaurant where the students cook 5-star food for $15 a plate and ate like a friggen KING (appetizer, REAL ahi tuna, desert). Hell, they even serve some sorbet to "cleanse" the palate between courses.

I need a homebrew...

Back