Is Palmer's Cincinnati Pale Ale Good?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT_Keg

Reaction score
Hey all,

I plan on brewing Palmer's Cincinnati Pale Ale recipe this weekend (my first brew)... Is this recipe any good? Is it worth brewing 5 gallons of? (I kind of wanted to start using extract and hops then move onto extract, specialty grains and hops after a few brews) I have noticed many people have made it but have never discussed if the flavors were any good.

Just wondering.

Thanks,

MT

I have not brewed this one exactly, but do believe that it will be very good. You'l be following a very good instructor. Get excited man !!!:mug: It'll be good!

This was my first brew as well. I turned out OK/drinkable despite my several errors, which included pushing the bung into the fermenter and fishing it out with a coat hanger AND a blow out. I aged a 6 pack for over a year and it actually tasted really good. Just goes to show that time heals all beer wounds too. So long as you follow the rules it'll turn out good!

Cheers.

Back