Brewing in New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlkco

Reaction score
Hello all, I am pretty new to brewing. I have brewed 4 batches. I bottled the first 2 and keged the second 2.
I got started by a friend on a motorcycle forum I spend a lot of time on. He posted a thread of his brewing and then I visited Cape Cod Beer and took a tour. They had a starter kit and I brewed some tasty IPA. I have since bought 3 Cornelus kegs a kegerator. 2 Co2 bottles and have converted to a 3 tap. :mug: I am up and running.
Other interests are Scuba, riding my BMW R1150 GS, and snow skiing. I hope to learn a lot from from you experts

Welcome from Southeast Vermont!

And in reply to your question about LHBS, I go to Microbe Brewer's in Bratt. They have only been open a year or so, so they are still pretty new in the business. They tend to have really good prices on grain, hops a bit pricey, unsure of prices on equipment, as I don't need any.

And in reply to your question about LHBS, I go to Microbe Brewer's in Bratt. They have only been open a year or so, so they are still pretty new in the business. They tend to have really good prices on grain, hops a bit pricey, unsure of prices on equipment, as I don't need any.

Thanks I bought my first books there and my brew pot and carboy. Nice guy who owns it I do try to support him as much as possible. I do like to see what else is out there though. Are you from Bratt?

Thanks I bought my first books there and my brew pot and carboy. Nice guy who owns it I do try to support him as much as possible. I do like to see what else is out there though. Are you from Bratt? I'm actually from Spofford Sorry for the double post I guess I am a NOOB

My office is in Bratt, so I spend a lot of time there. I currently live in Springfield (VT). Hoping to move to the Bratt area before my daughter starts kindergarten in just under 2 years.

The only other brew stores I know of are in Burlington (never been, but heard about it) and Northampton, MA (small store, but has been there forever. I haven't been in years, though, so I guess I'd verify that they still exist before heading down that way).

Don't make it over to Nausea much, myself, but I'll make sure I check it out if and when I do. Mostly if I can't get it in Bratt, I order it.

Hello all, I am pretty new to brewing. I have brewed 4 batches. I bottled the first 2 and keged the second 2.
I got started by a friend on a motorcycle forum I spend a lot of time on. He posted a thread of his brewing and then I visited Cape Cod Beer and took a tour. They had a starter kit and I brewed some tasty IPA. I have since bought 3 Cornelus kegs a kegerator. 2 Co2 bottles and have converted to a 3 tap. :mug: I am up and running.
Other interests are Scuba, riding my BMW R1150 GS, and snow skiing. I hope to learn a lot from from you experts

Not Adventure Rider by any chance? :D

No Maximum bikes I do have a adv account but don't go there often
I do go to Adventure sport rider though

When I'm not here, not brewing, not riding and not doing any of the 101 other things my other half has on the list. I'm over at adv.

Nearly got a big GS ... now I'm holding out for the new Tiger 800 :D

When I'm not here, not brewing, not riding and not doing any of the 101 other things my other half has on the list. I'm over at adv.

Nearly got a big GS ... now I'm holding out for the new Tiger 800 :D

Yeah Icewalker hows the new brewshop in Dover? i think its called Yeastern?

Latest posts

Back