My first home brew on my birthday...life is good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdubb75

Reaction score
So, today is my birthday and I thought I'd celebrate it by drinking my first bottle of beer that I made myself. The beer is Third Date IPA from Brewmasters Warehouse. I just bottled it last Saturday, so it's not even been in the bottle a week. I knew what I was getting into, but it just seemed like the proper way to start the evening. I have to say that it actually isn't too bad. In fact, I think I could easily enjoy a few more, but I only put one in the fridge today so as to not put too big of a dent in my supply. It could definitely use more carbonation, but I was surprised at how much it did have in only 6 days. All in all, I think I'm really going to enjoy this hobby...what a reward!

Happy B-day!! Hope you got some cash or a gift card to your favorite brew shop :)... Dont drink to many early... let'em sit and really enjoy in a few weeks!

Back