kegerator/under bar cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakybrian

Reaction score
Im planning on having 4 kegs on tap in my bar. right now i keep 2 corny kegs in my danby kegerator with the tower taken off fit under the bar. i needed to find another fridge to but next to it. every how to had a discontinued fridge model, or speculated as to if 2 kegs would fit into a model. I found that the Danby model number DAR440BL fit 2 ball lock kegs and a 5 lb co2 bottle. all you need to do is unscrew the shelve panel on the door and re screw the gasket to the door so it would still magnetically stay shut. i got the fridge from sams club online for $162.00 and it was onl2 20 to ship. so it costs $195.00 after shipping and tax. if you were to make a kegerator out of it the tower will need to go on the rear of the top surface as the thermostat is on the front. I plan to put this under the bar and just drill a hole in the top to run the beer lines out and into the tower on top of the bar. ill update with pics of the bar tonight.

closed fridge
closed.jpg

2 kegs and co2 tank
2%2Bkegs%2Bopen.jpg

co2 tank
thermo.JPG

thermostat
thermo%2B2.jpg

Latest posts

Back