Beer Radio Show in Wisconsin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sconnie

Reaction score
Hello to all at Homebrewtalk. I just wanted to let you know about a new radio show I'm co-hosting called Beer Talk Today. The show is going to cover beer news, homebrewing, beer tastings, interviews with brewers and people in the beer community, and whatever else we can think of that deals with good beer. The show airs Saturdays 4-5 on WSUM, 91.7 FM in Madison, Wisconsin, and streams live online at www.wsum.org. We also have a blog where we'll post audio and discussions about the show at beertalktoday.blogspot.com
We'd love to have all of you listen in and/or participate in the discussions on the blog! Each week we'll be asking a question to our listeners dealing with the subject we talked about that week. On last weeks show we talked about the consolidation of the macro beer industry and how it might effect craft beer in the US. Go to the blog and tell us what you think! We're hoping to read some comments on the air!
We're just getting this show started (last week was our first show) but we already have some great stuff lined up, and we hope you all listen in! Any comments or suggestions for what you want to hear would be greatly appreciated, as I know many of you on this forum have a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
Thanks, and good brewing! :mug:

FYI for those wanting to listen in: we won't be having a show this saturday as we're all out of town for the 4th of July, but next week we have a great show planned, including an interview with Jolly Pumpkin brewmaster Ron Jeffries!

Not to beat you guys over the head with this, but I wanted to post the blog again and encourage you to listen to the show if you missed it, and get involved in the discussion on our blog. This week we want to see what everyone thinks about wood aged beers and sour beers made in the US. Tell us what you think and we'll talk about it on the show.
The blog is beertalktoday.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back