A bad day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_al

Reaction score
ohh ya it sucked, right now i'm 3 ciders in the bag, 7 or 8 % not sure lost my fist hydro reading but their tasty, 5 gallons of apple juice 30 lb bag of pears from a perry i made.... any ways 13 year old step daughter, chore, dishes... took her 3 days and 3 trys still not done right.. had her cell phone taken away, got ugly about it chucked dishes at me, so the cell phone, it met the wall hard, dead cell phone hell ya one less headache... wife no so happy lol. ehh **** it.

5 hours later i break into the ciders, work on a damn good buzz i need to make sure i do another batch of this using the straining bag of pears,

Just my 2 pennies.

Sounds like a rough day for sure. Try and forgive your daughter, teenagers can be tough to deal with. I know I was, you probably were too. Give the wife a hug and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day.

i completely agree and i will but damn this pear tainted cider is good tonight

Yep. I bet it taste delicious! :mug:

Peace and tranquility to you and your family.

g'night bro

Sorry to hear about the frustration. In the little bit of experience that I have with teens, the best response I have ever gotten from my hard headed son (just like his dad) was to give him a disappointed/disinterested look and don't respond directly to his antagonizing actions. At least for my son, it gets him to realize that I won't respond negatively, he calms down right away and does whatever he was told to do. I don't get the satisfaction of showing him how much of an idiot he is being, but I do get a peaceful household which is much more rewarding to me.

Back