Beverage cooler suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iueelyen

Reaction score
Hey folks.
I've decided to purchase a beverage cooler for my home to store all my home brew in. I have an area in my house with a bar and seating area that a small fridge will fit in nicely. I’ve started to poke around the internet looking for one and am seeing a lot of complaints about the temperature not being cold enough or compressor/fan noise.
I’m looking for suggestions from you guys. I’m sure someone here as a cooler they are completely satisfied with. I’d like to hear from you if you are one of these people.
My requirements are pretty basic…
I’ve set my budget to the $600. range.
I’d love a glass door so people won’t stand there deciding on beer with the door open.
Something that I can get at least 2 solid shelves of 12 oz. beer bottles (normal home brew size) in with some room for some smaller items in the bottom. More bottles the better. I keep seeing pictures of how many cans fit. It’s hard to gauge how many bottles will fit when they show only cans.

Thanks!

Back