• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS 3/4" three vessel brewery outlet plumbing (swagelok hardplumbing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
Hi everyone-

I have had a ton of parts from past and semi-unrealistic future project sitting around and it is time to clean some house.

All this stuff is brand new never installed or used and ready to be assembled on your new great system.

So this listing is for a three vessel two pump system, that uses two center port 3/4" inlet march or equivalent pumps. The design for the system looks like this:

Brewery-1.png

This sale is for the swagelok hard plumbing that connects the output of the kettles to the pumps. Everything is 3/4" 316SS full port and brand new.

Included in the sale are:
  1. 2ea. close nipples
  2. 3ea. 2-piece ball valves
  3. 3ea. 90º tube-tube swagelok brand connection
  4. 3 ea. tube-to-mpt straight swagelok brand connection
  5. 3 ea. tube-to-mpt 90º swagelok brand connection
  6. 9ft. stainless tubing
  7. 1ea. Tee
  8. 1ea. Street elbow

The new price for this list would be about $400. I paid $300 about 4 yeas ago and that is all I am looking to get out of it.

The listing does not include the kettle hardware or tri-clamps. You will be responsible for cutting the SS tubing to length to fit your system.

Price: $300 plus actual shipping via the cheapest method I can come up with

Back