Need advice - 3 way manifold with 2 Corneys and 1 Sanke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColeBeer78

Reaction score
I need some advice. For my wedding I want to serve 2 Homebrews and a commercial beer. I purchased a 3 way manifold, hose, shanks, fittings, and 3 perlick 525SS. My question is, I plan on setting up a oak plywood bar with the taps as a serving station, the kegs will be on ice in tubs behind. What length lines should I run? Will I have any problems serving a Sanke and Cornies at the same pressure? What pressure should I run?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldnt have any problems if they are kept cold. Since they are being served quickly, you could get away with 5 ft 3/16 lines and just use lower pressure to push the beer(6-8psi). Most recommend 10ft lines to balance the system, but you don't need a balanced system since extended carbonation preservation is not an issue. A corny or sankey shouldn't matter. Most sankey couplers have 5/16 barbs, so make sure you have 1/4" barbs for the beverage line.

Back