going home for x-mas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch-brew

Reaction score
wooo-hoooo.

I got my plane ticket last week, so i will finally be going back home to see my family over x-mas and newyears. Can't wait to see everyone again, including my niece and nephew which i never got to meet.

While i am there on vacation i plan to do alot of "studying" on all the beers back home, esp. belgians. ;)

We also have a trip planned to some abbeys, and the trappist brewery La Trappe. Maybe go and tour Grolsch too..
I can;t wait, it should be a great one. :ban:

You didn't mention where home is, but I'm guessing by your handle that it is somewhere in Europe? In the Benelux region maybe?

I'm looking forward to heading back to VT for xmas, I have alot to do before then though!

How long has it been since you saw them? My kid and grandchild are getting older all the time, and with the economy the way it is I don't think I will see them any time soon. :(

Make the absolute most of it! Congrats!! :D

You didn't mention where home is, but I'm guessing by your handle that it is somewhere in Europe? In the Benelux region maybe?

Yeah, home would be Holland/Netherlands.. Sorry, i failed to mention that :drunk:

How long has it been since you saw them? My kid and grandchild are getting older all the time, and with the economy the way it is I don't think I will see them any time soon. :(

Make the absolute most of it! Congrats!! :D

It's been almost 7 years since i've been back. Heck it's been that long since i took a vacation.
Yeah, and time flies don't it? I have 3 nieces, one nephew, and have only seen 2 of them if person when i was up there, and they were babies. Now i get to see all of them older, and i get to be the uncle that will spoil 'em rotten :)

Back