SA Belgian Style iPA and American Style Rye Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnmcc

Reaction score
After work me and a co-worker of mine went to Cheeseburger In Paradise for a burger and a beer. After the waitress took our order, she told us Sam Adams was having a tasting and if we're interested she'll send the girl over after we're finished.

She came over with 4 samples, 2 Belgian style IPA and 2 American Rye Ale. we each had 2 samples of each, we needed to be sure which we liked best, meanwhile I asked if she had any free Sam Adams pint glasses, told her I am a homebrewer and I use SA bottles for bottling. she said no but she she said she can give me a T-shirt intead. she came back and said, "I totally hooked you up" She gave me a SA T-Shirt, baseball hat, and 2 sample bottles.

We both liked the Belgian IPA better, but the American Rye was decent, admittedly it was the first Rye Ale either one of us ever tasted.

SDC10070.jpg

Back