• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 29mm bottle caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonzoAPD

Reaction score
Do any of you have some 29mm bottle caps you would like to sell me? I only need a few, do not want to buy a whole pack from a homebrew store. Thanks.

Thanks guys but I only need a few and don't want to spend $10 after tax and shipping.

When do you need them and how many do you need. I would have to find an envelope to send them, but I have a bunch.

Sheldon

Sheldon said:
When do you need them and how many do you need. I would have to find an envelope to send them, but I have a bunch.

Sheldon

Hi Sheldon, I lost power in the hurricane and just got it back. I would need about 10 to 15 if you have them.

Brian

Brian

thought I responded. Give me your mailing addy and i will get them out to you, you can repay with a bottle of whatever you are bottling, if you would be so kind in return.

Sheldon

Latest posts

Back