BrewDome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHA-Brew

Reaction score
Anybody check out the BrewDome from Toledo Metal Spinning? (www.brewdome.com). I guess they are making their own conical now that people have been taking their conical hoppers and making their own fermenters. But get a load of the price!! Yikes. $1500 for a 12gal capacity fermenter seems a little steep even with butterfly valves and sanitary fittings standard when there are $500-$600 fermenators and DIY versions. Maybe for the rich homebrewer (oxymoron??).

yeah, it's a bit pricey. for that money, I'd buy 3 of these 14.5 gallons conicals.

E88.JPG

I'd be divorced though.

EdWort said:
yeah, it's a bit pricey. for that money, I'd buy 3 of these 14.5 gallons conicals.

E88.JPG

I'd be divorced though.

Is that all I need to do!!!!!!!! I think I will order 2............

I have to agree with everyone else - 1500 is outrageous, i have a feeling they wont be selling many of these units especially when you can have a known good conical with the extension legs for 650 -- IMHO

Latest posts

Back