Beersmith lost my last session :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesrm

Reaction score
Wow,
Was going to look at some notes from my last brew session from Saturday, and the recipe and all of my work with the notes was totally gone...

Tried looking for the backups, it took one that morning but none since. I have no idea what could have caused this, the laptop was plugged in and pretty much in sleep mode ever since. I did log onto another user before looking, beer smith was not running however, but who knows, might be another vista bug.

Really pissed me off, I take super detailed notes, and lost them all...

If you closed BeerSmith before you logged off, it should have asked if you wanted to save your changes.
Is it possible you hit cancel when you closed your recipe?

If you closed BeerSmith before you logged off, it should have asked if you wanted to save your changes.
Is it possible you hit cancel when you closed your recipe?

Nope, and actually it lost two sessions from two back to back brewdays :( I feel violated.

This has happened to me as well. Not sure if my issue has anything to do with it being a trial version, but a recipe or two have been lost.

Back