Savor is sol out. But has anyone gone to this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
SAVOR is sold out obviously. But has anyone ever gone to the event the night before at Brickskeller? Is it worth it? Is it ungodly packed with people? What goes on, unlimited free samples I'm hoping...

Friday June 4 – The Lupulin Reunu-less
Never has less been more!
Our 3 years of Lupulin Slams became some of the most famous and fabled beer events of all time. The Lupulin Reunulin continued the tradition.
This is quite possibly the most impressive list of industry leaders and trend setters we have ever presented in our 28+ years and over 600 event strong history of beer tastings!
Ken Grossman of Sierra Nevada – www.sierranevada.com
Kim Jordan of New Belgium – www.newbelgium.com
Rob Tob of Allagash – www.allagash.com
Sam Calagione of Dogfish Head – www.dogfish.com
Greg Koch of Stone – www.stonebrew.com
Nick Matt of Saranac – www.saranac.com
Bob Pease of the Brewers Association – www.brewersassociation.org
Bill Madden of Virginia’s brand new Mad Fox Brewpub – www.madfoxbrewingcompany.com
And . . if he can clear his schedule, Charlie Papazian of Great American Beer Festival fame (and so much more!)
if… if… if… Charlie’s a maybe .- www.beertown.org

Last year's version (at RFD, owned by the Brick) was amazing, and included Vinnie, Sam C., Tomme Arthur, Adam Avery, and Rob Tod, with special visit by Ken Grossman and son. With all those brewers in town, who knows who might show up?

I taped a bunch of videos, it was a pretty rowdy (i.e. rockin') affair

Last edited by a moderator:
Back