LHBS in Decatur, Illinois???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocylndr

Reaction score
Help! I broke my hydrometer...I need a new one asap. My local LHBS in Springfield is out of them...Is there a LHBS in Decatur any more? I know there is one in Champaign...not sure about Bloomington. I'll be in Decatur over the weekend.

All Friar Tucks have are the Proof/Tralle Hyrdometers...I picked one up without looking at it...I noticed it when I got it home and wasn't able to find the Specific Gravity scale!!!
There used to be a LHBS across from Firestone on 22nd St; but that was years ago.

Sadly, no. I'd almost be tempted to open one up part time, but the kidsters don't really give me that option at this point...

Ize

The one in Champaign Ships things if you need that. Hop selection is getting low though.

z987k said:
The one in Champaign Ships things if you need that. Hop selection is getting low though.
I used to live in Seymour...got my starter kit from the one in Champaign...I miss that store!

Latest posts

Back