Oh-oh...A Miller question....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you guys heard of or tried the "Miller 1855" brew yet? I'm curious as to what it is.

On that note--not one local store has it. I find that amazing in itself considering how much overkill we see from Bud-Miller-Coors.

I was considering getting a bunch of it for tomorrow night for the A-hole game, but guess not. High Life it is. :eek: :) :p

DeRoux's Broux said:
i have seen it at my local super market, but passed it right on up. is it supposed to be good????

It pours a golden yellow. The head on it stands about 2 inches. I can say that it taste like mgd. I would pass it up at the store and not even bother. The price is too much for what your getting. Maybe someone else is better at answering this question. Im really partial to homebrew, but taste test the new beers that come out to see what new crap they have.:D

Have any of you guys heard of or tried the "Miller 1855" brew yet? I'm curious as to what it is.

Iirc it's a "small batch" old formula that Miller put out for it's 150th B-day party. They made a few different batches for special ocasions related to the B-Day celebration one of which you could only get at their "party" they had at Miller Park (the ball stadium) I'll see what else I can scrounge up n the B-day crap for ya

Latest posts

Back