buying hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Labratbrew

Reaction score
Wanting to buy in bulk....
My lhbs sells hops for $2.75 to almost $4 an oz for hops.
I've heard hops direct is good...
Any suggestions? (Doesn't matter if its pellets or whole hops ill buy either)

Well not actually the right forum as this is hops growing. However I got a lb of crystal, and a lb of centennial when I ordered my grain from 50poundsack.com(or is it 50lbsack). dont remember the price as this was over a year ago, I just remember I was happy with it. Had 55lb of pils malt and 2lb of hops 5 days after ordering(placed order late on a sat evening) never delt hops direct, but i have heard good things

Well not actually the right forum as this is hops growing. However I got a lb of crystal, and a lb of centennial when I ordered my grain from 50poundsack.com(or is it 50lbsack). dont remember the price as this was over a year ago, I just remember I was happy with it. Had 55lb of pils malt and 2lb of hops 5 days after ordering(placed order late on a sat evening) never delt hops direct, but i have heard good things

I agree, i tried posting on home brew market, but for some reason it keep telling me i wasnt able to post, so i went here.
Ill look into 50lbpoundsack.com
thanks again.

Back