*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Ultimate home brewery.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #141
FiveKaiBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yambor44 View Post
Man, now you got me worried about the size thing!!

Congrats on your delivery. Hope to see more of it in action when you get to it.
yEA MAN YOURS WILL BE DOUBLE THIS ONE. jajajajaja but hey you can do 10 gals. the juice has to fit somewhere.....

what a badass piece of equipment. i want to put it in my man cave and brew there but... we shal see it has been turning in to a SWMBO cave lately. leaving her BEADING supplies all over my poker table wtf...

Bene+dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #142
FiveKaiBrewing
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

we had this matco tool cart sitting in the warehouse still wrapped in plastic. its been there for years. the braumeister will sit on top of it and i can store all my brewing supplies in it.. i love finding freebies like this!

matco-cart.jpg  

Bene+dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen

Old 03-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #143
Yambor44
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Great idea!

Old 03-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #144
frailn
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orfy View Post
Lets see some picks of your idea of the Ultimate Home brewery.
Not joking. Would love to actually get to the point where I could brew like a colonial. Maybe someday when I'm able to buy a house with a yard. For now, the one-bedroom apartment keeps me limited. Unless I try small batch brewing using the Weber kettle grill. Hey! That IS an idea! Just thought of it while typing up this post.

Hats off to Revvy for who posted about this guy on HBT some time ago.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #145
FiveKaiBrewing
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

germs,, but would be cool to brew this way

Old 11-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #146
xraptorx
Recipes 

How easy is it to brew with this thing? Is it worth the money and do you find the all in one idea lives up to the hype? I want to buy one next year with my bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveKaiBrewing View Post
WOW you got the big one... that thing is huge,,,

I just got my 5 gallon today and its pretty big. on 5 gallon batches i will be limited on gravity i guess but 5 gallons for me is alot. if i want to make a really big beer then ill just do a 2.5-4gal batch..

heres a pic next to a standard can of liquid wrench.. this thing is big! the build quality looks fantastic. it came packed in a box that keeps it from touching the sides of the box with these cardboard ribs. not a fingerprint on it. almost feel bad plugging this in it looks so good. the finish on the welds and stainless is really good. Germans, I love to drive their cars now I guess i will love to brew on their braumeister. ill put some more pics together once i put it in the brew room and get a batch going.

Quick Reply