Beersmith setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprice

Reaction score
I downloaded Beersmith and I thought that it would be setup with a standard list of hops, yeast, grains etc.. Everything is blank.. It looks like I have to load all of them individually from scratch? Is that correct? Can someone confirm that for me?

No you should be able to click in the left pane hops, yeast grains and have a list appear in the right pane that can be added to a recipe.
It is important that you go through the equipment setup profile so your numbers are accurate since beersmith starts with finished volume and takes into account equipment loss to produce an accurate recipe.

Hmmm.... Something is wrong then because there is nothing listed in the software for any of the ingredients. Maybe I will post on the Beersmith forum to see if I can get this straightened out..

Try removing the program and downloading it again. That could be faster then waiting for a response on the beersmith web. (No offense Brad.)
If you already have an unlock code then you can use the same code to unlock the new download. I had to do this once when my pc crashed, all I only lost personal recipes. If you havent bought and have a unlock code then I would definitely try to download it again.

I uninstalled my copy as suggested and downloaded and installed again. It looks much better this time. All the ingredient lists are there. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back