Samuel Adams Noble Pils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking my first right now, the aroma is nice, but normally I don't like beers that smell like this. The taste is crisp and clean, a little bitter and a little citrus comes through to me. Definitely something I will purchase again, its really quite tasty.

Edit: I just tasted almost a licorice flavor come through. Very weak, but it was there...hmm

I had it last year thought it was decent but to much hops flavor. i had it the other day it seemed to have a great balance nice crisp pilsner prob the best ive ever had i dont know if they changed something in the last year but so much better imo.

See, mine had a LOT of Hop smell, but flavor was nice and balanced. Or, I have developed a taste for hops... My house smells like williamette hops right now :)

I was a bit dissappointed with this year's offering. I think it has less hop aroma/ maybe flavor too. Last year's was phenominal in aroma. Maybe the last year of brewing has changed me to more of a hophead.

I have to agree. I was disappointed with this years too. Last year seemed to be a lot more hoppy. And I was, and still am, a big hop head too.

I am drinking a bomber of noble pils right now. Throat is a bit sore the past few days, but the flavor of this beer is good, IMO.

And, it was all of $2.99 for the bomber. Its good after a long night at work. Yes, I know I could have got a 6 pack cheaper overall, but I wanted another 22oz bottle... :)

Back