We Won!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
California Brewing Company took silver at the Summit International Awards for our labels and marketing :ban::ban::ban:thousands of entrants from over 25 countries and we took SILVER. Thanks to Abra Marketing here in Redding they have done such a killer job for us.
Cheers
JJ

Gratz on the Silver Medal!!! Would love to try some of your brew - where can I get some...or do I need to just make the drive up?

California Brewing Company took silver at the Summit International Awards for our labels and marketing :ban::ban::ban:thousands of entrants from over 25 countries and we took SILVER. Thanks to Abra Marketing here in Redding they have done such a killer job for us.
Cheers
JJ

Redding huh? I am just down here in Fresno. I am driving up towards the bay in a few weeks. Where might one find your beer? Just in Redding?

Redding huh? I am just down here in Fresno. I am driving up towards the bay in a few weeks. Where might one find your beer? Just in Redding?
Well the BEER is not on the market yet:( I just have it on tap here at the house. The award is for the labels and marketing tools that our marketing group has helped us put together. www.californiabrewingcompany.com There is going to be an article in the Mondays paper @ www.redding.com
Cheers
JJ

Well the BEER is not on the market yet:( I just have it on tap here at the house. The award is for the labels and marketing tools that our marketing group has helped us put together. www.californiabrewingcompany.com There is going to be an article in the Mondays paper @ www.redding.com
Cheers
JJ

BLASPHEMY! I was thrown by the inclusion of the UPC already. Curses!

I've been back to visit twice, the last time about 4 years ago, and I hardly recognized the place, but amazingly enough, I was still able to find my way around. If I had to choose one thing I miss the most, I would have to say the mountains and Shasta Lake(o.k., that's two things).

I've been back to visit twice, the last time about 4 years ago, and I hardly recognized the place, but amazingly enough, I was still able to find my way around. If I had to choose one thing I miss the most, I would have to say the mountains and Shasta Lake(o.k., that's two things).

Ya I LOVE Shasta Lake!! I just spent the weekend boat camping up there for Mothers day
its starting out this year LOW but still nice
JJ

Latest posts

Back