just posted my new website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NoClueBrew said:
Wow great site. Looks very professional.
Thanks!!! One of my fellow share holders put that together over the last few weeks and posted it online tonight I am very excited about where my Co. is going(as if you couldnt tell):D
JJ

Well its always great to see how much passion people have for their own beer and how far they will go to make others happy drinking it.

Nice job Jay.
I'll be driving through in April. Will there be any beer available at that time?

personally, i feel that the left side bar is way to big. It leaves the middle text just kinda hanging, to me it looks a bit awkward. Shrink the size of the bar a little and i think it would look great.

Other then that one minor comment, look great.

the labels themselves are almost perfect... (I can't find faults, but who knows if someone might). They definitely keep the beers together. The site looks nice as well...

Great job and good luck!

I really like the names and labels for your beers. Only thing I noticed was that the girl in the pink shirt on the beer gear page is pretty pixelated.

This one:
pinkshirtgirl.gif

drunkatuw said:
I really like the names and labels for your beers. Only thing I noticed was that the girl in the pink shirt on the beer gear page is pretty pixelated.

This one:
pinkshirtgirl.gif
ahh... thank you I didnt notice that.. its so funny how everybodys computers show things so different like colors for the most part. I like the feedback thanks keep it coming
Cheers

Brewtopia said:
Nice job Jay.
I'll be driving through in April. Will there be any beer available at that time?
Hell Ya stop in I will hook you up I have the recipes DIALED your gonna flip for the blonde
JJ

EdWort said:
Cool site. When's the grand opening?
If I can secure ther rest of my funding by june I will have the building built and ready to install the JV Nothwest 20 BBL system in march of 09 and open late april!!! this is some exciting stuff. There is still a TUN of stuff to do
Cheers
JJ

Back