Can you guys critique this label? Am I missing anything?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodwood

Reaction score
This is a special beer we made so we want to go all out on it. We haven't decided on caps or corks. If we go with caps, we will get a little owl on the cap as well.

A very talented redditor is designing this for some pizza. He said I could post it up here. I think it is pretty good right now, just wanted some additional feedback. I think we will hand number this on the bottom left under the brewery location.

Thanks. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396546293.972235.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The dimensions look pretty long, what size is this and will it overlap when you wrap it on a bottle?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I like the second one better. I don't want to be rude here but the first one looks like a drunk hooker. I dig the Mudflap girl though. and I like that the ABV is right on the front. With the first one I kind of had to search for it.

Hope that helps

Just on first glance alone, I like the second one. To me, the picture in the first one is super confusing. Is she topless? Is she bleeding from the gums, or is she a vampire? Is this a berry beer and that's what's on her lips? Where's her nose? Is that a crown?

Don't mean to beat up on someone else's work, but you asked for input. For the second one, I'd make the beer name more prominent than the brewery name. You're not selling a John Grisham novel...

-Kevin

I agree on the second one as well. It seems little more "classy" compared to the first, and the style of beer is centered and bigger. Good luck!

Back