If your still really worried - take a 2L bottle of diet somethings (i.e. diet Mt. Dew or Diet Coke). Rinse it out only --- ONLY --- twice. fill it up with water from your tap.
Store it. for 1 month. 2 months. 6 months. 1 year. Ya nothing will grow. Chlorine is a nasty nasty gas that tends to kill anything in the water. The only time you have to worry about any infection from water from your tap is if it touches an unclean utensil/nozzle etc. And even then if the yeast is pitched properly it's like lawn grass choking out the weeds.
Being that your chiller was at 212F due to heat transfer - ya everything touching it was nuked with high heat.
I have water from tap in 2L bottles months old.